Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Steel Irons 4-9PG Australia
As we all know, Mizuno produced a large range of JPX series irons including 800, 825 and 850. Now, the new JPX900 Forged is the 2nd generation of Mizuno’s Forged irons to use Boron-infused steel, which allows a soft-feeling forged iron to produce higher ball speeds. Whereas Mizuno’s 1st generation of Boron steel irons used a uniform, thinner face to generate more distance, the JPX900 Forged pushes the technology forward with a multi-thickness face.
The JPX900 Forged also boasts a milled pocket, which enhances energy transfer over a wider impact area without compromising on Mizuno’s renowned feel. The extended pocket cavity allows 21.5g of weight to be redistributed to the extreme corners of the PowerFrame for added stability and reduced distance loss on mishits. Yet the confidence-inspiring midsize profile will still appeal to professional and elite players, with the shorter irons from 8-GW more compact for extra precision and control at the scoring end of the bag.
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Steel Irons 4-9PG Australia Features:
* Superb combination of brilliant aesthetics and forgiveness in one clubhead
* Incredible aesthetics and feel. A superb all round golf club with a Tour preferred shape
* Boron introduced into Mizuno's famous Grain Flow Forging takes irons to new level
* The Boron face is 30% stronger than tradtional steel which adds more ball speed
* Multi-thickness face allows golfers to benefit from both power and forgiveness
* Mizuno have managed to add power without sacrificing their renowed feel
* Extended pocket cavity allows weight to be redistributed to corners for forgiveness
The Best Cheap Golf Clubs Store Online in Australia - buygolfaustralian.com offers the famous Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Steel Irons 4-9PG Australia at very competitive price. Read other golfers'reviews on Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Steel Irons 4-9PG Australia to find huge discount and free shipping on Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Steel Irons 4-9PG Australia in Australia.